Physics Associate, User Support
tel: (631) 344 7444
Biology Department, Bldg 463
(1) User support of PXRR operations throughout the facility.
(2) Carry out impovements at beamline X26-C.
(3) Assist data collection/analysis in mail-in crystallography projects. See: Mail-In Program
(4) Advise and train fellow PX support staff. Developped training modules and schedules.
(5) Carry out control experiments and sub-system evaluations, with a current emphasis on beam shutter and detector performance.
(6) With Matt Cowan perform computer and network test, evaluations, repairs, and upgrades. Emphasis is on the upkeep of detector computers.
|External Resources:||Dept of Applied Physics, Columbia University|
|Updated 27 July 2005||Security Notice Webteam Site Map Bio PXRR NSLS BNL|